You’re on your quest for a matchmaker in Los Angeles, because you have tried everything to meet that special someone. Tired of the dating apps, organically meeting random people, and well-meaning blind dates set up by your friends and families? Many eligible singles turn to a matchmaker for help, because a matchmaker has a vast database of amazing, eligible singles. When you are looking for a matchmaker in Los Angeles, there are many questions you need to ask. Interview them as they are interviewing you. Ask them questions that you want to know the answers to. Their personality is important. Hiring a matchmaker in Los Angeles is a major investment and you should do your due diligence in researching. Find an involved and well-respected matchmaker in the industry. One who makes the time to attend the annual conferences and learn new things in dating.
Check out the background of the company. Look at reviews on Yelp, the BBB, and social media. Find out who owns the company, runs it, and will you be meeting. Who will be doing the matching and will be your point of contact? Check out Ripoff Report and Consumer Affairs to dig a little deeper. Companies that have a high turnover in their staff is a huge red flag.
What questions you should ask a matchmaker in Los Angeles? Think about what questions they are asking YOU. Be careful if a company is asking you to bring a credit card with a second form of ID. Sounds like you might be entering a high-pressure sales environment!
Questions to Ask When You Interview the Matchmaker:
- What is your business model? National or local?
- How many years of experience does my matchmaker have?
- Is this my matchmaker’s full time job?
- Is the person who sold me my membership going to be my matchmaker?
- How long has my matchmaker worked for the company?
- How do you find my matches?
- How do you know whom to match with whom?
- How many clients do you work with at a time?
- What is your success rate?
- How often should I expect my matchmaker to be in contact with me?
We answer these questions and more for you in our FAQ section.